[Elfsea] A real kudo for the Barony of Elfsea!

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Apr 30 12:12:08 PDT 2003

This weekend I talked with there majesties and the Barony of Elfsea was
given permission to hold the first ever Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance
competition to find the premier middle eastern dancer in the kingdom of
Ansteorra.

This is the first time this competition has been held in our kingdom and as
far as I have been able to find out we are the first Kingdom to hold such a
competition in the Known World. Another Known World first for all groups
within the Barony of Elfsea! Already populace members from all over the
barony are working to make this competition the stuff of legend!

Do you want to be involved? All this is happening at Elfsea Defender, if you
would like to be a part of the best Elfsea Defender ever please email me or
call me at home.

Thank you all!

Master Richard Fairbourne
Autocrat Elfsea Defender

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna