[Elfsea] Defender Coordinators Meeting

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 13:28:23 PDT 2003

Due to the fact that today is mine and Dux <SCA Mordock> 10 year wedding anniversary, I will not be able to attend the meeting..

Sorry,

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix

Armand Dragonetti <dragonetti at generich.com> wrote:
Apologies for the late reminder, but for those that might have missed this
or misplaced the original message, there is a coordinators meeting in about
an hour!

-=Armand=-