[Elfsea] Lost & Found - Steppes Artisan/Champion/Archery
Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)
morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 17:07:30 PDT 2003
These are the items that were left behind after Steppes Artisan - Rapier
Champion - Archery Champion - this weekend:
1) Arrow, blue and red fletching.
2) Bag of crackers, cookies, and nuts.
3) Grey/beige/dark grey bag for chair, contains umbrella.
4) Beige bag for chair with black straps.
6) Black leather glove.
7) Red and gold rapier hood.
8) Pale grey doublet, lined in black, pretty buttons.
9) Blue bag with gold straps and harp with Ansteorran star painted on the
front - please ID contents to collect.
Items #2, #6, and #9 were found in the hall during clean-up; everything else
was gleaned off the fields in the afternoon when they were cleared.
If you believe some item is yours, please contact me at
morgancain at earthlink.net. We have people going to Lughnasad next weekend
and can deliver the items there. Not sure if anybody is going to Westgate
(not)Winter Collegium, but can check.
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea,
never regains its original dimensions."
---= Oliver Wendell Holmes
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)
More information about the Elfsea