[Elfsea] Iolo's Story

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 9 19:51:03 PDT 2003

> Please forgive my ignorance. I am not a lawyer, but exactly what
> terms of the lease agreement did Master Iolo breach?  If there is
> nothing pertaining to the specific situation covered by the lease
> agreement, what legal recourse did he have? Is there an arbitration
> agreement written into the lease agreement, such as is in the SCA
> waiver, and such as is standard in MOST written leases?
> Cairistiona of DFT

Merchants don't really have a lease.  Nobody does; this is private property
and we are all there by permission of the landowner.
The merchant rules are here:   http://www.cooperslake.com/merchant.htm
Site rules are here:   http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn32/RULES.html
            In respect of Iolo, see especially #14.

                                                    ---= Morgan

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea,
 never regains its original dimensions."
                                 ---= Oliver Wendell Holmes
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)