[Elfsea] David is home

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Aug 10 23:56:40 PDT 2003

Just wanted to let you all know my son-in-law, David Lesley, finally got
home early Saturday morning about 5:00 a.m.  He's in California now, has a
few days off, goes back to work Wed, and has 30 days leave beginning on the
22 of August.  They are planning on coming home to visit.  I'll try to
arrange a time for you to meet him if you wish.  A party maybe?  Who's
interested.

HL Arabella
"Never pass up an opportunity to say nothing.  If you need to say something
do it in private."
Foster Protégé to Sir Pendaran Glamorgan