[Elfsea] Defender Website, take 12 ;-)

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Aug 12 09:11:08 PDT 2003

Okay, I think I managed to fix most of the things that I broke last
night. Please review the site once again, and see if it works for each
of you.

On the other hand, I have been thrilled with the conversation the site
has generated! More information is always good, so I would request each
of you who is responsible for an activity to get detailed information to
the event stewards so that we can publish it!

I know that a website that tells me what's going on at the event can
really make a difference in whether or not I attend.

In Service,
Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com