[Elfsea] Back from our first Pennsic

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 16 13:30:50 PDT 2003

Well, we just pulled in from the 26 hour drive home from Pennsic.

We took the northern route and it was blissfully uneventful.  A little rain
slowed us down, but no mishaps.

Daire and I both fought in the woods battle and attacking the castle.  Daire
fought in the defending the castle battle, the bridge battle and in the
Squire's tourney.  He was the last of the Ansteorran squires to be
eliminated from the very large turnout.

If anyone has not gone and is thinking of going, I must say that Ansteorra
has some prime real estate at Pennsic.  We are across the road from one of
the two merchant areas.  It is only a quick stroll to the food merchants and
the battle field is not that far either.  We are across from the A&S tents,
the performance tent, and we have nice flat land, which drains well in the
rain.

Daire and Medb