[Elfsea] Newbie needs help...

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 18:37:46 PDT 2003

Just got back from shopping and they found some great
stuff at Thrift Town and so did I!
In one trip a complete table is ready except for a
plate and a cloth. Those are soon to follow.

So many ideas! I love Ace Mart. Finn and I get some
great serving items there for 12th night last year.

Brigit

--- "Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com>