[Elfsea] items needed please

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 18:56:14 PDT 2003

M'Lords and Ladies,

Defender is fast approching and I am in need of
certain items for the Middle Eastern dance
competition.

Rugs and white christmas lights are the most pressing
items. Her Grace Duchess Willow has been so very
genrous to loan her rug collection and various banners
to complete the "look" and Lady Dangerous has offered
the use of her collection of Middle Eastern items as
well.

(for those who have not met this wonderful person she
is a dancer that I am in awe of and am honored to call
her friend)

The tent that we are using was genrously loaned to us
from the Shire of Rosenfeld and it is HUGE! We have a
large collection of pillows with more to come and we
will need even more rugs, pillows, sari, lights,
tables and if I can, a hooka or two.

If there is any thing that you feel comfortable
loaning out for this event please contact me off list
and I will be glad to coordinate this with you. All
items will be labled and returned to you in good
order.

I can not thank you enough for all the help that has
been given and that will come.

In service,
HL Brigit