[Elfsea] Hookah

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Wed Aug 20 13:36:00 PDT 2003

To add to the educational discussion, the tobacco is soaked in molasses and various fruit flavors are added. It is very sticky.  It also has almost no nicotine due to the nitrates in the soil where it is grown (The Middle East).  Other nasty "second hand" poisons are almost non-existent due to the fact that you don't light the tobacco on fire, but as sluggy said, pull hot air over it.

Daungerous, cigarette free for 339 days
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com