[Elfsea] Interesting Alliances forming already for Gulf Wars

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Wed Aug 20 14:50:34 PDT 2003

Quoted from this story:

http://scatoday.net/story.php?search_id=N-20030819-142645-0003

"There was one other thing which came out of this battle (at least, I
think it was Friday and not Thursday). Apparently, the Princess of
Atlantia had promised to supply waterbearers for the day's fighting.
Unfortunately, she wasn't able to come through. The Calontir
waterbearers, though, threw themselves into the gap and ensured things
got done. The princess apparently decided that this earned us the
Atlantian army for next Gulf Wars--they will be fighting with us on
whatever side we're on. Who says logistics don't win battles? :-) "
Sir Kirk FitzDavid of the Kingdom of Calontir

Now, Calontir fights with Ansteorra by treaty, from my memory.

This means that we may have Atlantia as Allies for Gulf Wars this year.

Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com