[Elfsea] Pictures of the Baronial Banners

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Thu Aug 21 05:39:04 PDT 2003

Those are absolutely beautiful!!

Alienor

>>> rixende at mail2noble.com 08/20/03 11:06PM >>>
Quick and dirty webpage, takes a little while to load, but I wanted
everyone to see the final fruits of our labor this weekend on the
banners!

http://www.timelessbeads.com/banners.htm

In Service,
Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com