[Elfsea] Cook's Guild

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Aug 21 16:04:01 PDT 2003

Everyone feel free to come tonight (Thursday) at the usual time.
We don't have a program in place unless one or more of you
pull one together. We could have a pot luck dinner of sorts and
we do have a large stash of rare spices from Pennsic we would be
willing to pass around (as long as most of it comes back).

Caelin