[Elfsea] Half Price Books Artisan Fair

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:46:27 PDT 2003

Half Price Books is holding an Artisan Fair, on Saturday and Sunday, Oct.
25th and 26th at our main store located at 5803 E. Northwest Highway.  We
are looking for local artisans to participate.  Half Price Books is
dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of art as well as
bringing it to the local community. The Half Price Books Artisan Fair has
been established to help celebrate art and to support local artists.
We invite all local artisans to please submit at least three photos or
slides of your work and a description of your pricing structure by Sept.
15th. We are interested in small art/crafts/jewelry. All artisans are
invited to apply. All products to be displayed must be handcrafted by the
artist. No imports allowed. There is no table fee, however, a $20 donation
to literacy efforts is appreciated.  For a brochure/entry form, please call
Richard Nash,  214 379-8054 or email him at rnash at halfpricebooks.com

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)