[Elfsea] Domesday Update

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Wed Aug 27 16:00:47 PDT 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

It is now time to update your listings for the Elfsea Domesday.  You can
update your listing with me at Moot, business meeting, and HSI between now
and September Moot.  The planned date for publication is business meeting in
October in order to include any awards given at Elfsea Defender (send in
those recommendations!).

Before updating your listing or adding a new listing, please check the
online versions of the Kingdom Roll of Precedence and the online version of
the Elfsea Roll of Precedence to make certain that your information in both
are correct.  If either is wrong, please let me know how it needs to be
corrected and Lord Seamus and I will help the appropriate changes to be
made.

You may update or add a listing by emailing me at domesday at elfsea.net or by
visiting http://www.elfsea.net/domesday.htm and submitting the form found
there.