[Elfsea] web site

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 27 22:21:55 PDT 2003

Hola!

I hope these answers help....

1) Time it was tried
	Been trying for about 3-4 months (about once a week)

2) Internet Service Provider you are using (ie AOL, SBC, NetZero, etc)
	Southwestern Bell

3) Browser Type (ie Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, etc)
	Internet Explorer

4) Browser Version
	6.0

5) Operating System of the computer (ie Windows 95, 2000, XP, etc)
	Windos XP home edition (just updated about a week ago)

6) Does it always happen, or is it intermitent
	Always happens

7) How long has it been happening
	About 3-4 months

8) What else can you tell me about the problem
	I have tried www.elfsea.org and www.elfsea.net directly...neither work. I
have tried the Arlington Main library and my parents computers (both of
them, the only difference is that they use Windows XP Proffessional and they
have an ISP account through iglide.net)

Maria