[Elfsea] Needleworkers Guild

CE Huse/Lady Maria ldy_maria at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 29 17:06:48 PDT 2003

Buenos Dias!

I am very intersted in starting a new guild for the Barony of Elfsea...for
needleworkers.

My goals of the Needleworker Guild of Elfsea are as follows:

1) Teach one another about techiques and resources for pre-1600 needlework.
This includes but is not limited to embroidery, wool-work, blackwork,
needlepoint, etc.

2) Be active in contributing to making largesse for the Barony's coffers or
any other item that Our Lord and Lady of Elfsea so need.

I would like to hold our meetings at my home on a Saturday or Sunday because
our worknight calendar is just so full. I'm leaning towards Sunday maybe
during fighter practice (my apartment is not far from fighter practice)? But
I would like to know what the general consensus would be.

If you are interested in the Needleworkers Guild, please drop me a line. If
you know of others that might be interested and are not subscribed to Elfsea
or Loch-Rudh, please have them call me anytime before 10:00 pm.

If there is no interest in this guild, I hold myself out to teach anyone
what I know about the art of needleworking.

Yours in Service,
Maria

817-460-3949 (I do monitor my calls via the answering machine)