[Elfsea] Change of plans (Was Re: Aetna)

Stacy E. Dickey medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 14:26:01 PDT 2003

> uh oh... looks like Colete and I might be working at the same
> place...... :)

   Seamus, sorry to tell you this (wait, no I'm not <grin>), but I
won't be working at Aetna after all. I was just hired on the spot an
hour ago as a manager over the cashiers for Sergeant's Western Wear
and Tack in Arlington.

   Sadly, this means I probably cannot make practice this Sunday and
I'm sure many more in-between will have to be skipped. Alas, it's for
a greater cause, my children.

   Good luck to the rest of you!

~Mdm Colete

=====

"Speak softly and carry a big stick." ~T.R.