[Elfsea] Wednesday night at Bedford Splash

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Aug 5 05:46:03 PDT 2003

Greetings!

This Wednesday, after work I will be taking Daniel to Bedford Splash. I
invite all parents, kids and big kids in the Barony to come join us! For
those who aren't familiar with it, Bedford Splash is a new mini
waterpark at the Bedford Boys Ranch, where our un-official fighter
practices are held. I've included a link to the webste, and prices are
listed below:

http://www.ci.bedford.tx.us/BedfordSplash/hours&admission.htm

Splash Admission......
General Admission
Residents Non-Residents
Adult (18 & Older) Residents$4.50 Non-Residents $6.00
Children (3-17) Residents$3.50 Non-Residents $5.00
Infant (2 & Under) ResidentsFREE Non-Residents FREE

It closes at 9:00, so we should have a good amount of time to enjoy the
water before they kick us out.

Let's have fun!

Rixende

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com