[Elfsea] The next B & B of Elfsea

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at ev1.net
Sun Aug 3 13:53:10 PDT 2003

Ceatta wrote:

> Vivat!
>
> (I won't repeat what Rosailia told Galen and Alessandra when they got it
> ...)
>
> Ceatta

Congratulations, Armand & Ameline.  I offer these two quotes:

"Methinks I heard him think, 'Ha!  I am well out and you are well in and see
which of us will be the happiest!'"
   - John Adams, writing in his diary about the look George Washington gave
him at Adams' inauguration as the 2nd President of the U.S., 1797.

"God will forgive you for what you have done to me."
  - Cardinal Abino Luciani, Patriarch of Venice, to his fellow Cardinals
upon his election as Pope Paul I, 1978 (he died 33 days later).

You'll be in my prayers.

- Galen of Bristol