[Elfsea] Thank you to everyone who showed up this weekend to help

Sandra Barton dragons.sb at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 18:52:22 PDT 2003

I would just like to give a very loud and heartfelt vivat to both Rixende and Tomas for opening up their home and allowing us all to make very large messes in both the house and yard  (that we did clean up).  I personally had a really great time . Again thank you for allowing us to do this, I can't wait to see what the beds now look like.

Aimiliona