[Elfsea] Irina at UTA

Madelina de Lindesay loganclan at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 11:09:08 PDT 2003

I fondly remember the years I spent at Brazos House.  I was in 201A (or was it 202A?), whichever overlooked the backyard with the cute guys sunbathing.  Back then, only one of the ramps was for females.  Thus, we had a 1:3 female to male ratio.  Not bad odds, if you're a female, that is.

My friends from college (suitemates, who would walk through those bathrooms going from one room to the next, singing "Getting to Know You") are still with me, and played a huge role in helping me survive the very worst time in my life some years back.

I hope Irina cherishes this time in her life even half as much as I did (and still do).  They are the golden years.

Madelina
UTArlington '83-'86
Tri-Beta (Barbarous Brazos Broad or Bodacious Brazos Babe, depending upon who you ask)