[Elfsea] Irina at UTA

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 22:14:21 PDT 2003

Congradulations Irina,

Seamus and I both graduated rather recently from UTA.
He graduated with his second bachelors in English and
I finally landed a BFA in General Studio (in short,
just graduate already)

I incurage you to participate in as many of the Excel
activities on campus. -Free food is a good thing-

Choose your sorority wisely

Make all your C's and D's durring your freshman and
sophamore years -they only count the last 60 for
honors-

Enjoy college and never be affraid to change your
major.

Best wishes

Aurelia