[Elfsea] Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Tue Aug 12 07:16:34 PDT 2003

Tonight (Tuesday) is the monthly gathering of Heralds, Scribes and
Illluminators.  It will be at Timothy's and my house as usual at 7:30 PM.
Our house is located at 1102 Angel Fire Lane in Arlington.  Please email
(anezka at elfsea.net) or call (817-419-2813) if you need directions.

This month's Heraldic Education and Commentary meeting will be hosted by
Nautilus (Lord Seamus O'Dubhda) with the Scribal gathering hosted by
Mistress Stella as Timothy and I will not be present.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

In Service,
Dama Anezka z Rozmitala
Actuarius Herald