[Elfsea] Cool news ya'll

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:14:30 PDT 2003

I just got off the phone with one of the dancers in
Houston and she told me that the ME Dance info for
Defender was crossed posted to their dance list and
the title was "The gauntlet has been thrown". There
are a slew of dancers and drummers from down South who
are coming up!

(happy goose bumps)

Much excitement here! I will, with Richard's ok, be
sending out once a week starting Saterday reminders
about Defender with the focus being on the
competition.

Richard...I will be free on the Friday of Defender to
help set up.

Now back to my sewing machine......

Brigit