[Elfsea] Last two days Movie Prop House Liquidation Sale

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:52:03 PDT 2003

Cine Shoppe Liquidation Sale
Movie Prop House

August 21 - 28 9 A.m. - 6 P.m.
10217  Plano Road Dallas, Tx 75238-1702
214-348-0025
We Are Selling  All Our Merchandise!

Antiques, Furniture, Cameras, Watches, Glassware, House Hold Goods,
Linens, Luggage, Military, Bikes, Childrens Toys, Sporting Goods,
Picture Frames, Art Work, Statuary, Pedastles, Shelving, Pallet Racks,
Store Fixtures, Shipping Crates, Gas Pumps New and Old, Appliances and
Much Much More!

Tons Of Period Signage And Movie Signage. We Have 17,000 Really Cool
Items and  a Couple Hundred Really Tacky Ones!  It Is All Movie Magic!

We accept cash, checks with valid driver's license and credit card,
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. Business/dealer checks
are accepted with proper ID.

A tax exempt certificate/ number is necessary to avoid sales tax. No
exceptions.