[Elfsea] Pennsic Story

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Fri Aug 8 15:29:36 PDT 2003

I wish sometimes people would warn people of problems. I am sure the SCA
officials knew he was doing it. I know none of us want to be the bad guy
but sometimes we need to bite the bullet and tell people there is a
problem. I know in Ansteorra,me and other nobles have made a bad name for
ourselves by interfering in similar situations, but it better for us to
be involved than the police or property owners getting involved.

Willow de Wisp