[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Website

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Mon Aug 11 18:36:48 PDT 2003

Well, cool.  I just sent mail to white scarf net a while ago to find out who
the central regional is...and there you are.

Where/when can I renew my authorization for youth rapier?  I used to be the
central regional, but obviously am not now.

Valentyn

  -----Original Message-----
  From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of DonnelShaw at aol.com
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 8:21 PM
  To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
  Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Website

  In a message dated 8/11/2003 7:20:51 PM Central Standard Time,
DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com writes:

    The site looks really good.

    Question: Why is there a youth boffer tournament, but no youth rapier
tournament?

    Valentyn

  Greetings,
  Because there has been no one to take up that task. I was just contacted
by Dirk today about Youth Rapier. I would love to see you and anyone else
out there promoting the youth. Anything that promotes the youth is great in
my mind.  Please talk to the Master Fairborn.

  Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor
  Central Regional Youth Marshall