[Elfsea] items needed please

Ciarlariello, Keith W keith.w.ciarlariello at lmco.com
Wed Aug 20 05:49:45 PDT 2003

 Dearest Lady Arabella,

Hookah is an old term (from the drug crazed 60's) for water-pipe.  Something
perhaps,  you are too young to remember, my dear?  Anyway; while on one of
my forays to the Middle East, I was told that the proper term for water-pipe
was "Shee-sha" (pronunciation)  by the locals .

 Dearest Lady  Bridget,

I have a pretty blue glass one that you may borrow, if you would like.  In
addition I have some pear, cherry and apple herbs that are made to burn in
them, that you may use as well.

 In Service,

 Wilhelm von Oldenburg