[Elfsea] Cook's Guild

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Aug 21 14:38:49 PDT 2003

Well, we got back from Pennsic in time for the guild to have helped us
unload the truck, but nobody showed.
Then we waited on Tuesday and Wednesday to see if anybody wanted to
check out our new collection of spices, but nobody showed.
(Except Morgan and she was getting her baggage's from us.)
Thursday is usually ME dance, but that is on hold for now, since people
stopped showing.
Friday I think many people will be getting organized for Glaslyn.
Unless nobody shows. Then Glaslyn will be very sad.
Pyro (showing off a bit)