[Elfsea] Apartment locating help needed

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Aug 21 21:58:42 PDT 2003

There is a whole group of very nice apartments off Trinity Blvd and hwy 360
and right next door to the Center Port Train Station.  They're with in bike
distance of AA headquarters and the bus service goes to the airport.  and
I'll bet that at least one Apartment Complex has a small gym on property.
I'll bet Apartment Locators will be able to help her.
Arabella