[Elfsea] Fighter Practice??? -- It's on!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Aug 31 19:11:16 PDT 2003

BTW, the requirement is for you to have a warranted officer and a
Marshal in the style being fought, though they don't have to be the same
person. If people without Blue cards want to fight, you must also have
waivers to be signed by them (or they cannot fight and everyone with
Blue cards can).

In service,
Caelin on Andrede