[Elfsea] Pennsic

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Aug 5 13:51:53 PDT 2003

The weather is great here, from the 50's at night up to the mid 80's for
the high. The weather service says they expect that to continue for the
next two weeks. There may be some rain, but nothing severe. Of course,
the weather service is not always right.

I have been working as a Chirurgeon and am up to a Crew Chief. Tomorrow
I become an XO. Pyro is scheduling classes and acting as a Chirurgeon's
scribe. Philip White and Elan just got in today. We started on our
shopping point today.

If anyone needs anything from here and it does not cost too much, we
have about half of a 15ft box trailer empty for the trip back.

Caelin on Andrede
214.850.1558 cell phone.