[Elfsea] Steppes Herbal Guild Meeting, 08/11/03

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Aug 11 01:32:21 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,
The Steppes Herbal Guild will meet at the home of HL Suzanna the
Herbalist at 7:30 PM. Due to mundane life issues, we will be unable to
have the presentation on cooking herbs this evening and will be
discussing herbal gifts for both medieval and mundane friends.
Please feel free to bring snacks and refreshments. We have fun at our
meetings and hope you can attend. The address and directions are given
below.
In service,
Lady Fionnuala the Fey "Nuala"

P.S. I found a book on herbs at Lugnasad and will try to remember to
bring it!
2925 Seymour, Dallas, Texas -- Mapsco 23K
Telephone: 214-351-3907.
FROM THE NORTH VIA I-35E (about 30 minutes from Denton):
Go south on I-35E and exit Royal Lane. The right lane exits (ends) here.
Turn left (east) on Royal. (You will go through several signals including
Harry Hines Blvd., Denton Drive, and over a set of railroad tracks.)
There is a "double" signal past the railroad tracks. At the second
signal, turn right (south) on Brockbank. Turn right on Seymour
(approximately 6 blocks).
FROM THE NORTHEAST:
Take I-635 west to the Webb Chapel exit. Go left (south) on Webb Chapel.
(There are signals at Forest, Northaven, and Royal.) Turn right (west) on
Royal, go to next light. Turn left (south - only way you can go) on
Brockbank and then turn right on Seymour.
FROM THE SOUTH:
Take I-35E and exit Walnut Hill. Turn right (east) on Walnut Hill. (You
will go through several signals including Harry Hines Blvd., Denton Drive
and cross a set of railroad tracks.) At the signal for Brockbank, turn
left (north) on Brockbank. There will be a stop sign at Merrill. After
the stop sign, the second street is Seymour and turn left there.
If these directions are not sufficient, you can go to www.mapquest.com
for directions or you may call Suzanna or Nuala (214-330-8518).