[Elfsea] Apartment locating help needed

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 21 21:24:50 PDT 2003

Hi, y'all:

>From one of my international lists I have received a request for help, and since it's a bit out of my field I am passing it along.  Send info (if you have it) to me, and I will forward, since the person in question is not (to my knowledge) SCA.

I was asked about housing for a woman being transferred here by American Airlines, has to be here in a month, and isn't having much luck getting an apartment long-distance.  "She's looking for a moderately priced place which will take cats, is close to a train that goes to the airport and near a women's gym."  I had another friend move here by American a few years ago who can probably tell her about the cats, but not about the train or the gym (he's never been much into exercise).  I know he moved to Euless to start, but that was just until he got his bearings and bought a house.

Help?

                                    ---= Morgan the little

" There is no key to happiness. The door is always open. "  (Unknown)
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)