[Elfsea] Defender work day this Sunday

Ken Cooke kencooke at netzero.net
Sat Aug 23 12:30:14 PDT 2003

As some of you are aware we are having a work day at Aislyn's and Karrick's
house this Sunday at 2pm.  If you would like to join us, we would love your
help.  The house is located in South Grand Prairie near I 20 and 360. Make
your best way to the first exit to the east of the intersection of
Interstate 20 and Hwy. 360.  This is Great Southwest Blvd.  Go south on
Great Southwest to Claremont.  This will be the 2nd traffic light not
including those on the access roads at I 20.  Turn right, west, on Claremont
and proceed ½ mile to Endicott.  This will be at the 2nd, 4 way stop.  Turn
left, south, onto Endicott and make your first left which is Derby Court.
The house is the 2nd one on the left.  The address is 4306 Derby Court,
Grand Prairie, TX 75052.  Call if you have problems, 972-647-2591.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you here,
Karrick