[Elfsea] OT - for Police, Firefighters, EMTs, who like to rock

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 24 12:51:57 PDT 2003

One of the radio stations to which I usually listen is doing this; pass it
along if you know someone who might be interested in being DJ for a couple
of hours:

Remembering The True Heroes
Remembering the true heroes of our everyday lives, on Thursday, September
11th, 93.3 The Bone turns the airwaves over to the Police, Firefighters and
EMTs of the DFW area. All day the station will be taken over by our fellow
Boneheads who make our community a safer place to live. If you are a police
officer, firefighter, EMT or know one who would want to take over the radio
station for a couple hours please e-mail bossman at 933thebone.com

                                            ---= little Morgan