[Elfsea] December Populace/Business Meeting

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Mon Dec 1 12:21:14 PST 2003

William - can you please remind the members of your populace about
pre-paid for stargate yule...

here are the prepaid rates: and there will only be a handful of feasts
available at the gate..
Feast: First remove: Bread, butter, and dipping sauces, Stuffed Mushrooms,
Rosemary Chicken, Salad.
Second remove: Roast Pork with raspberry-ginger sauce, Rice, Roasted
vegetables.
Third remove: Assorted sweets

Site fee: $9.00 ($27.00 family max; Children 5-12: $4.00)
Feast fee: $6.00 prepaid; Children 5-12: $3.00)
there will be a free mac & cheese, and chicken legs for children
under 10 not wanting to eat the grown up feast)
NMS: An Additional $3.00 if you do not have current proof of membership

Pre-Paid Reservations
Lady Serin Le Rapp Scheurer
stargateyule at yahoo.com
281-855-9447
1919 Place Rebecca #H 1
Houston, Tx 77090

thanks
betta

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo

At Monday, 1 December 2003, you wrote:

>Also of note, we will be providing free issues of
>the December Scroll to those that attend this evening.  This is
to entice
>you to subscribe for 2004!  It just so happens that you will be
able to
>purchase your subscription for the 2004 Scroll this evening.  Subscriptions

>are $12.00 for the year.
>
>William

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/