[Elfsea] December Populace/Business Meeting

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 16:53:36 PST 2003

Your Excellency,

While it was only I who visited my beloved home
barony, I thank you on behalf of my husband and myself
for your well-wishes. I was so very happy to see a few
of my dear friends and I hope to see more perhaps at
Estrella War. :o)

Until then, I hope you all have a pleasant holiday
season and a very happy new year.

Yours in humble and reverent service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Sun Dragon