[Elfsea] Thursday A&S Night

Genevieve de Lironcourt genevieveofelfsea at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 05:02:45 PST 2003

Greetings Elfsea,

Please join me on Thursday, January 15, for a special A&S night.  We will be having a ceramic bowl painting party at After Hours Ceramics located in North Arlington.

This night is not only for our enjoyment, but to benefit those less fortunate than we in a time when it is needed.  A donation of $5 will get you a bowl and all the paints you could want or need.  The painted bowl is then glazed and fired and donated to the Tarrant County or Dallas County food bank to be used in a $25 per plate dinner.  So your donation of $5 will turn into $25 and all that money will go directly to the food bank.

I need to get an approximate head count of who is interested.  The owners of the studio may need to bring in additional help.  I will send out another email closer to the time of the function to get a more accurate headcount, but for now I am looking for interest and if in your opinion this should be a "garb" function or not.  There is a possibility of some small press and it might make a good photo opportunity if we were in garb.  Please e-mail me individually at   genevieveofelfsea at yahoo.com.   Make sure I have your SCA name, your mundane name and if you don't mind, a phone number so I can contact you.

Here is the site information:
After Hours Ceramics
1626 W. Randol Mill Rd.
Arlington, TX 76012
817-276-9050

After Hours is just up the road from the "old" fighter practice site.  It is in the strip mall on the southwest corner of Randol Mill and Fielder.  I am asking everyone to try to be there by 6:30 so we can finish up by 9:00 when they close.

Thanks for your time.  I hope to see you all there!

In Service,
Lady Genevieve