[Elfsea] Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Dulcy dulciana_kathleen at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 08:28:24 PST 2003

Definitely the best!! I have to admit that they completely surpassed my expectations! And you guys can love the armies, because I have only one word.

Legolas.....*sigh*

At any rate, if you haven't seen it, it would definitely recommend it. Despite the length of the movie, I don't think there was much of a dead moment in any of this. It keeps you on the edge of your seat from scene to scene. I can't wait to see the extended version to find out what they filmed and cut out.

Dulcy Tremayne

(Though the Army of Oath Breakers really kicked ass!)

Don and Monica <dmriney at earthlink.net> wrote:

Saw it over here at Eastchase. It rocks!

Darius
(who thought the Armies of the Oath breakers were great!)