[Elfsea] Steppes Toys For Tots Results

Colète d'Évreux Colete at StickJock.com
Sat Dec 20 16:18:54 PST 2003

Greetings friends,

    I apologize for the delay of this message, but wish to announce the winner for the Steppes Toys for Tots tournament Sunday was our very own Qadi 'Abd al-Mahdi, out of a total of 7 . In second place came HE Fritz der Rothirsch, with Lord Morgan Buchanan in a close third. Through the tourney, we collected a total of 22 toys for donation through the US Marine Corps Reserve. This will mean at least 22 more smiles on children's faces this holiday season.

    Thank you to everyone who attended or participated.

Au Dieu,

Madame Colete

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."   ~T.R.