[Elfsea] Gulf War Meals

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 08:40:34 PST 2003

I am planning on going and am willing to take on a
meal for the group. I will be there late Wed night and
can cook Thurs-Sat. just picka night and lat me know.
how does good ole southern home cooking sound? I make
up some yummy chicken fried steak and mashed potatos
:)

Brigit
--- neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I realize there is some contraversy about the up
coming War.  I know I am one of several who have
already registered.  I plan to go and have fun despite
any Kings!!!  Based on that, what, if any meal plans
may be developing.  Genvieve de la Gumba (sp) and I
are planning another friday evening Chicken Fry.
Similar to the popular fish and chicken fry of last
year.

Anyone want to share meals?

Raimond

P.S.  I believe you have till the end of this month to
pre-register at the cheapest rates.  Go to
GULFWARS.ORG and find out.  The more we have
registered, the more land we may be able to get.

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for
your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")