[Elfsea] December Populace/Business Meeting

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Dec 1 09:26:25 PST 2003

MessageBeloved Elfsea,

HE Ameline & I wish to convey belated Holiday Greetings. We did so regret missing Lady Eleanor & Lord Sebastian's visit. Ironically, we traveled to their adopted home and have just returned from the frozen tundra of the Outlands where our wee ones did lash long boards to their feet and make merry down mountainous terrain. Being curious, my lady and I did likewise, with wondrous results. And now, being fully recuperated and rejuvenated, we so look forward to seeing you this evening at Elfsea's populace/business meeting. Once again, meeting time is 7:30 pm at the Coor's Distribution Center at Meacham Blvd & I35W in modern attire and, if you can, please bring a snack to share.

Happy to be back safe in Elfsea!
Armand & Ameline
Baron & Baroness