[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:10:35 PST 2003

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles!

Yes, indeed, it is that time again.  It is nearly January and we are having
bardic and the passing of the cloak competition!  Kol has asked me to
annouce the theme of BETRAYAL.
We will meet at 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, on Friday, Jan. 2, 2004, at 7:30
PM, SCA time.  We know that it is the day before Steppes 12th Night, but for
you Eisteddfodd participants, you can use this opportunity to practice.
Please bring your favorite bardic pieces/instruments, a chair, food to share
and your beverage of choice.

Directions:  From East Loop 820, exit Craig St.  Go East 5 or 6 blocks to
Hunter.  Go North to the "T" at the end of the block.  The house is gray
with reddish brick and there is a gray Trooper in the driveway.  There will
be a lantern burning and Ld. Tarkus' personal banner will be hung, also.
If you get lost, call us and we will direct you here.

We look forward to starting the New Year with many old friends and any new
ones who want to join us.

In Service to the Dream,

Ld Tarkus Pengriff and Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle