[Elfsea] Leaving For x-mas/ What Sabine wants/ was:Tor Yule Revel

Tom Parr seamusofelfsea at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 05:07:13 PST 2003

Dohmnall et al,

When Sabine asks for Something just send her all you got... Saves you being whacked upside the head in the long run :P

Well on a lighter note :) Genevieve and I and the bungies are leaving on a drive to MI tomorrow so we will be gone for 9ish days...  I will have a little access so write me at seamusofelfsea.com if you need anything at all!

For those I don't see or a talk to before we go Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukkah, Festive Kwanzaa.....  I think that covers it all of if you don't celebrate anything just hoist a beer for me and smile....

Cheers,

Seamus

Steve Rourke <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:
How many do you want?

Dohmnall

> Speaking of Tor Yule - Does anyone have pictures of Tor Yule? I am
> working on a project and any pictures that you have would be greatly
> appreciated! Let me know! - Sabine
>

> Tara Derington
>
> 817.675.6313
>
> sabine at mail2world.com

> Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
> http://www.mail2world.com

---