[Elfsea] Plea for help...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 17:53:43 PST 2003

Dear Elfsea,
Raimond has asked for help this weekend. I know many of you will be with your
families. But he is part of our SCA-Elfsea family.
Many of you may not know some old SCA stories but this reminds me of one.
There was a lady in the SCA who broke down on the side of the road and needed
help. The only place she could find was a trucker bar that didn't look the best.
She walked in and asked if there was anyone who still believed in Honor and
Chivalry. They all called one gentleman's name and pointed to the back. A man in
the back corner stood in a chainmail shirt and walked out with her and
helped. So in that same spirit Raimiond has asked for our help as SCAers we can do
no other than to stand and go to his aid.

Think about how many times he has selflessly helped us out at events and in
Elfsea over the years.

My family will be there. Will yours?

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor

His address: 744 Knihgt Ln, Irving, TX 75060.
Contact can be made at raimonddemora at hotmail.com

In a message dated 12/21/2003 5:47:29 PM Central Standard Time,