[Elfsea] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 16:59:43 PST 2003

For all those who live in the Arlington, Midlothian, Cedar Hill, DeSoto,
Duncanville, Waxihatchie, Cleburne, Oak Cliff are reminded that Southern Steppes
is this week.
We will be meeting again this Wednesday about 6:30-7ish. We will have scrolls
to paint.
(I would like us to turn in a few for Southern Steppes at Coronation hint
hint hint)
There is a big back yard. Not to mention Lord Jock taught how to put those
pretty feathers on a long piece of wood. wink (Translation fletchings on an
arrow shaft.)  Bring what ever else yo may want to work on that night. I will have
Spiced cider for all.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor.