[Elfsea] Newbie-Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 18:38:32 PST 2003

You live close to us. We run a group called Southern Steppes. We meet every
other Wednesday at my house. We mainly work on painting scrolls, Garb/Costumes,
Archery, .....
We will be meeting this Wednesday about 7pm.

You would go 1382 towards Cedar Hill.
Then Left on Hwy 67
67 to 287 (left)
287 right on 9th street /663 (between the Railroad tracks and Eckards)
Then go way......... down past the high school and Mt. Peak Elm.
turn righton 875 (at the T)
Go to the second street on the right and turn right (Vista View)
The house at the top of the hill is ours
1361 Vista Ridge

972-723-5126

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor

In a message dated 12/15/2003 8:57:02 AM Central Standard Time,