[Elfsea] Arts and Sciences Get Together Tonight

Jhan Knebel rixende at mail2noble.com
Tue Dec 16 11:45:21 PST 2003

Tonight is the Arts and Sciences get together, celebrating the holidays
and working on a fun little project by Dama Anezka. We will have
refreshments available, but please feel free to bring something to
contribute if you like.

We will be trimming the tree for those who would like to participate.
Please, join us to welcome some of our newcomers to the group!

7:15 at Tomas and Rixende's house.

2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022

817-683-3543 Tomas's cell phone, and the best person to ask for
directions.

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com